Caregiver/CNA - Carmel, IN
ATTEND OUR JOB FAIR ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 12th, FROM 1:00-4:00pm FOR AN ON THE SPOT INTERVIEW! 14901 Carey Rd. Carmel, IN 46033. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org OR 317.671.1844.
ARE YOU TIRED OF NOT FEELING APPRECIATED WHERE YOU WORK? DO YOUR CURRENT BENEFITS / PERKS LEAVE SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED? LOOK NO MORE! MAGNOLIA SPRINGS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- 3 Weeks paid time off for full-time employees and 1.5 weeks for part-time employees. PTO begins on your first day of employment and available to use after 90 days so you don't have to wait to take time off!!
- Both full-time and part-time employees earn holiday pay along with generous pay for holidays worked!
- All employees receive a free meal for each shift worked!
- WOW cards--For those who go above and beyond day-in-day-out expectations--5 WOW cards earns you a day off with pay!
- Full health benefits for employees working 30+ hours/week
- A Fun & Supportive environment to work where we live by the following Core Values:
Trust, Customer Service, Dependability, Teamwork, Smiling & Greeting Everyone
- Valid CNA/HHA preferred but not required
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
- Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
- Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired
- Demonstrate patience, accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers to maintain standards and achieve goals
- Adherence to Magnolia Springs Core Values
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, please send a resume and cover letter.
This position requires the ability to stand and walk for periods of six hours or more
We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace