Resident Assistant/Caregiver – Carmel, IN
ARE YOU TIRED OF NOT FEELING APPRECIATED WHERE YOU WORK? DO YOUR CURRENT BENEFITS / PERKS LEAVE SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED?
LOOK NO MORE! MAGNOLIA SPRINGS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
* 3 Weeks paid time off for full-time employees and 1.5 weeks for part-time employees. PTO begins on your first day of employment and available to use after 90 days so you don't have to wait to take time off!!
* Both full-time and part-time employees earn holiday pay along with generous pay for holidays worked!
* All employees receive a free meal for each shift worked!
* WOW cards--For those who go above and beyond day-in-day-out expectations--5 WOW cards earns you a day off with pay!
* Full health benefits for employees working 30+ hours/week
* A Fun & Supportive environment to work where we live by the following Core Values:
Trust, Customer Service, Dependability, Teamwork, Smiling & Greeting Everyone
Magnolia Springs, a luxury senior living community located in Carmel, IN is looking for full-time individuals who are customer-service oriented, dependable, and have a passion for serving seniors!
As a member of our caregiving team, you must be able to perform and/or exhibit the following:
- Perform the activities and services outlined in the resident’s Service Plan
- Provide medication reminders
- Light clean-up of resident apartments when necessary
- Provide verbal encouragement and support to residents
- Monitor a resident’s change in behaviors & needs
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to build positive and trusting relationships with co-workers and residents
- Actively listen and respectfully engage residents while simultaneously building credibility and rapport
- Demonstrate patience, accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers to maintain standards and achieve goals
- Adherence to Magnolia Springs Core Values
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, please send a resume and cover letter.
This position requires the ability to stand and walk for periods of six hours or more
We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace